Thank you for your interest in applying to register your dog with the Scottish Collie Preservation Society. The SCPS is an open registry that admits both intact and altered dogs. The buttons below will take you to a preparation checklist; the application itself is available to Members only, and is found here. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
The SCPS Registration Application Workflow
The SCPS uses a specific process to ensure the timely and impartial evaluation of your dog's Registration Application.
- The Application is received, reviewed for completeness, prepared, and sent to the Evaluation Committee.
- Each of three Evaluators scores your dog independently, according to the Scale of Points in the SCPS Breed Standard. Fifty points (out of 100) is required for admission.
- Once all Evaluations are received, the Evaluation Committee writes your dog's Summary Evaluation.
- Within 30 days, you will receive email notification of your dog's Registration status, along with the Score Card.
- If approved, you will receive an SCPS invoice for the $15 Registration Fee, and your dog will be added to the Registry when payment has been received.
- All Registered dogs will receive a Welcome letter, their dog's Registration Certificate, Official Certificate of Pedigree, and his Summary Evaluation. Dogs not approved for the Registry will receive an email notification of the Committee's decision, along with the Summary Evaluation. NOTE: Authentic SCPS documents carry the Society's embossed seal and signature.